Sunday, September 13, 2009

Resource Cards: Armor Cards

I posted my first sheet of resource cards a little while ago. Those were the first of two gem and coin cards.

Here is my first stab at a set of armor cards. Sorry about the quality of the this scan, i'm still working out using the scanning technology, and the best way of re-producing these cards (i'm thinking pdf, but I just havn't got to that point yet).

As you can see, there are different versions of the same type of armor, several different sets of plate armor, different shields and helmets, and so on.

This is the first of two sheets of armor cards. The second sheet is near completion.

I'm curious to know if this seems like a useful resource.

2 comments:

Jay said...

I think it looks great! Lots of different illustrations to choose from. I take it the back is blank?

Aaron E. Steele said...

Right now. Thoughts?