Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pathfinder Figs For Sale Or Rent

Update: The goblins are sold.
The ettin is sold.
The Trolls are sold.
The Ogres are sold.
The Orcs are sold.

My Pathfinder minis were a couple of days late, but I finally picked them up on friday.

As I mentioned four weeks ago, i'm not a fan of the Pathfinder humanoid monsters, like the two Ogres accompanying the Half-Elf Cleric, above. So if anyone is interested in the extra miniatures pictured in this post, feel free to make me an offer via my email address. Any unsold figs will probably end up on eBay in late January.

In addition to the available Half-Elf Cleric and two Ogres, I have two extra minotaurs and an extra Watch Guard with spear and Watch Officer with sword, perfect as henchmen.

This Ettin is massive, as you can see by comparing it to the size of Seelah, Human Paladin.

Here we have two Pathfinder Trolls menacing a Dwarven Fighter.

The odd looking black-and-blue fellow in front is a Spectre, and is surrounded by two Orc Warriors and an Orc Brute.

The above photo is of two Dire Rats and two Gnome Fighers. I kept two of each, and I don't think i'm going to need four of them. The Dire Rat would be good for a were-rat figure.

Finally, here we have 12 Pathfinder Goblins, the ones I have been complaining about. Now available to good home, make me an offer and we'll see what we can do.

Incidentally, if you're looking for other individual Pathfinder miniatures, you can find them on the Paizo website. The online Pathfinder store can be found here.

4 comments:

christian said...

Man, that's a nice goblin horde!

Tim Knight said...

I don't know about you, but I love those goblins. Shame there's a massive sea and a labyrinthine postal service separating us or I'd take those off your hands ;)

matt said...

Damn I love the goblins! I need to get my hands on those. I don't even know what a reasonable offer is!

Norman J. Harman Jr. said...

[sorry to be a downer]

It looks like these have similar (low) quality as MageKnight figs. As far as detail and paint. Disappointing.

I never realized how poor quality MK was until comparing to D&D minis.