Monday, May 7, 2012

Wanna Save $52 On Ogre Designer's Edition?


I just got off the phone with my Friendly Local Gaming Store, The Sentry Box, and they confirmed they are participating in the Ogre Designer's Edition Kickstarter Campaign.

You wanna pay $100 USD for your copy of Ogre Designer's Edition, rather than the $152 USD that Steve Jackson Games is asking from Canadian purchasers?  Then you'd better give The Sentry Box a call and place your pre-order with Don.

And let them know if you want any other Kickstarter items as well, and they may be able to purchase them for you.

Incidentally, kicktraq is predicting that Ogre Designer's Edition will garner $725,000 in pre-funding.  I'm guessing the number might end up closer to $800,000.

6 comments:

Jason Zavoda said...

$100 is a great deal for Canadian buyers and you also get to support a real game store ( instead of just an online business).

You should see if any of the OGRE extras can be ordered.

Aaron E. Steele said...

My FLGS leads me to believe they will be getting some of the extras, I just need to tell them what i'm looking for.

Gotta have a copy of Pocket Ogre, any extras are just a bonus.

Peter D said...

I live nowhere near Calgary, but I have purchased minis from The Sentry Box by mail order. They were great, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Lasgunpacker said...

From my look through the Ogre Kickstarter, it seems like the bonus counter sheets are the primary desirable item... not sure if those will be available seperately or no.

John Harper Brinegar said...

And the final total? Somewhat over USD $923,000!

Aaron E. Steele said...

Amazing, eh?