Sunday, May 13, 2012

Appendix N Additions


I was pleased at the number of Appendix N titles that I discovered at the most recent CBC Calgary Reads charity booksale.

I picked up 36 more books for my Appendix N collection, from such authors as Piers Anthony, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Lin Carter, Sprague De Camp, Gary Gygax, Steve Jackson, Robert Howard, Fritz Leiber, Michael Moorcock, Thomas Burnett Swann, Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, and Roger Zelazny.

They raised the prices this year, from $1 to $2 per book.  As a result, I left 70 books behind that I might have otherwise purchased.

2 comments:

arcadayn said...

Holy crap! Congratulations on the score!

Aaron E. Steele said...

Not bad at all. Another charity booksale is happening in June, so hopefully attendance at that one bears fruit as well.