Sunday, May 1, 2016

Appendix N: May 2016 Edition



I finally came across the bookcases, above, which a used bookstore were getting rid of.  Because they were custom-built for that bookstore, they are of quality plywood construction, with moveable shelves, allowing me to efficiently house my Appendix N collection.  

The above photo is my complete Appendix N collection, minus the books below, which I just picked up at another used bookstore yesterday.


John Jakes' Mention My Name In Atlantis and Farmer's The Lavalite World.


I Am Legend by Richard Matheson and The Mezentian Gate by E.R. Eddison.


Finally, Keith Laumer's A Plague Of Demons and Zazkor, Son Of Vazkor by Tanith Lee.

3 comments:

biopunk said...

I'm close to completing my John Jakes collection, but have had no luck finding any Talbot Mundy.

What's your "Holy Grail" of Appendix N?

Aaron E. Steele said...

I would have to say Clark Ashton smith.

Talbot Mundy is a challenge but CAS has been tougher to find

J.B. said...

Wow, what a collection. I see a lot of new things to try in there. Just now reading Thw Worm Ouroboros and it's awesome. I haven't been so excited about a read in a long time. I have read one Tanith Lee novel and she is completely awesome, will have to try Vazkor!