Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Swords and Wizardry White Box: Individual Booklets On Sale

John A. at Brave Halfling Publishing is now offering the Swords and Wizardry White Box rules, in individual, easy to digest, booklet-sized portions. My preference for booklet-style rules, and my desire to keep "the moving parts" out of the hands of the players, makes this offering a perfect choice for me. Now, I can pick up 5 extra Character booklets, at the low, low price of $4.oo per booklet, and hand those out to the players, without having to provide them with all the other rules contained within the larger, single rule-book.

2 comments:

The Lord of Excess said...

Cool stuff. Also glad to see someone doing old school style gaming with superior systems. As much as I love 1st, Basic and 2nd Ed D&D and have a strong nostalgia for them ... the rules are antiquated and just not as good as the cleaned up games. I know that to many that is a blasphemous statement to make. I'm dabbling with Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd Ed and yes its worlds away from this game ... but I like removing the DM or as you say "moving parts" away from the players. In the case of that game ... thus far in our game group they just show up, roll characters and play ... I provide the rest.

Akrasia said...

Excellent!