Wednesday, September 2, 2009

White Box: Reloaded

I miss the old white box.

Several years ago, my parents saw their detached garage burn down. When I moved out, I had left some of my old gaming stuff at their house. Much of it was transferred to the garage, and subsequently went up in flames.

Fortunately, my parents had insurance, and through the magic of eBay, I was able to replace most of the books and games I had lost in the fire, including the original white box and supplements. Unfortunately, when a cash crunch came along, I went and sold most of the more valuable items, again, including my complete white box and supplements.

As I posted earlier, I came a little late to the party when it comes to Dungeoneer, which I only discovered recently, even though it has been around since 2003. In reading the Dungeoneer blog, I happened to look at the proposed sub-titles for the three 32-page booklets that are slated to be released with his Dungeoneer RPG game.

Men and Magic
Monsters and Treasure
Underworld and Wilderness Adventures

Nice old-school LBB references!

No comments: