Saturday, September 19, 2009

Character Record Sheets For Graduates

Before I resolved to develop a resource tracking system, using small cards, we were using two sizes of character record sheets.

I was attempting to make the character record sheets as small as possible, and at the same time ensure that all of the necessary information was on one side of the sheet, thus making it easier to find the information you were looking for.

This is the larger (5" x 8") character card that was devised.

I ended up creating two 5" x 8" cards, since the one, above, does not have a great deal of space for skills and spells. The other card scrimps on the space for equipment and treasure, in order to provide more space for spells.

2 comments:

Timeshadows said...

Nice. :)

I look forward to seeing your reductionist version of my Urutsk character sheets. :D

Aaron E. Steele said...

I must admit I am intrigued by Urutsk, both from what others are saying, and what I have gathered from reading the alpha/beta material.

Besides the setting (really good stuff, and many of the games I love are based on the mood/setting, for example Dragon Warriors RPG) what would you say are the biggest "rules" selling-features of Urutsk?